1 bedroom apartment set in the mill conversion by Urban Splash. High spec apartment with modern appliances, Dimplex storage heating and timber floors. Many original features including high vaulted ceilings, exposed brickwork, and large double glazed windows. All apartments come with satelite TV connections and BT telephone points. The Lister Mills development is ideally situated for convenient access to Bradford Royal Infirmary and University of Bradford School of Management and less than miles from the City
The property is situated in Manningham, BD9 opposite Law Croft Police Station off Lilycroft Road.
• Rent: £400 pcm
• Available from: 13th April 2019
• Viewing Availability: During Office Hours
• Deposit : £450
• Application Fees: £150
• Includes? Water Bill and Parking
• Heating type: Electric Heaters
• Term: 6 months AST.
• Unfurnished / Furnished.
• Other matters – such as no DSS / No pets / working professionals only.
Spacious lounge with laminate flooring, and open plan kitchen
Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, wash basin with mixer tap, and integrated fridge/freezer.
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3688689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to view.
Leave our office and head towards City Centre on Thornton Road, Take left at the main traffic lights onto Whetley Lane. after half a mile turn left at the main traffic lights and immediate right. Travel for half a mile and turn left at the main traffic lights onto Lilycroft Road. Turn Right onto Patent Street opposite Police Station. The property is situated on the right hand side.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is ?. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band ?. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately ???.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 3688689 to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.