3.74m x 2.58m (12' 3" x 8' 6")
3.77m x 3.22m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
2.38m x 3.75m (7' 10" x 12' 4")
2.08m x 1.71m (6' 10" x 5' 7")
A driveway with an entrance gate provides off-street parking.
Enclosed Garden area to the rear
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 072 9992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to view.
From our Office Head west on Thornton Rd/B6145, Take the 2nd left onto Cemetry Road, Continue onto Beckside Rd Go straight across the roundabout, Turn right onto Great Horton Rd/A647, Turn left onto Old Rd, Slight left onto Pickles Ln, Continue onto Beldon Ln, Turn right onto Beacon Rd/B6380
Take the 1st left onto Buttershaw Dr, Take the 3rd left onto Lastingham Green
To apply for this property:
1) Please fill in the application form available from our office and pay the non-returnable application fee of £120 or £150. This will mark the property as let whilst we carry out checks on prospective tenants.
2) If and when successful we will invite you to office to the pay the first months rent and the deposit of £500. This will then be passed to the landlord for them to lodge in a tenancy deposit scheme.
If you would like to discuss anything further or have any questions, please contact our office on 01274 484 834.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is B(82). A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band B. According to the Bradford Metropolitan District Council website the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately £1018.12 per year. Please make your own enquiries.
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8.Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
* indicates a required field within the form.