Three Bedroom semi detached property. Briefly comprise of living room and kitchen to the ground floor. Three Bedrooms and Family bathroom to the First Floor. To the outside there are gardens to the front and rear. It is double glazed and central heated.
The property is located in Fariweather Green, BD8, Bradford
• Rent: £550 pcm
• Available from: Now as Vacant
• Viewing Availability Strictly through Agents
• Deposit: £550
• Application Fees
• Heating type: Gas Central Heating
• Term: 6 months AST.
• Other matters – such as no DSS / No pets / working professionals only.
Through Lounge - 16' 8'' x 11' 8'' (5.08m x 3.56m)
Two double glazed windows, two radiators and two decorative alcoves. Fitted gas fire on tiled hearth.
Range of wall & base units and part tiled walls. Pantry cupboard. two double glazed windows, radiator. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
Bedroom One (rear) - 10' x 10' (3.05m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window, radiator, sliding fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 11' 4'' x 9' 7'' (3.45m x 2.92m)
Double glazed window
Bedroom Three - 10' 4'' x 6' (3.15m x 1.83m)
Double Glazed window, radiator.
2.3m x 1.5m (7' 7" x 4' 11") Bathroom
Two double glazed windows. Radiator, three piece bathroom suite and Mira shower. Fully tiled walls.
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3689 689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to view.
From our office head up Thornton Rd, go straight on at Four Lane Ends Traffic Lights. Take the second turn on the right onto Olive Grove. At the end of the road go straight across onto Ings Way. Follow it round to the left , turn right at the end onto Templars. Marley Close can be found on the left.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is D 56. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band ?. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately ???.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 3689689 to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.