Hallway comprising of radiator and carpet.
3.63m x 4.89m (11' 11" x 16' 1")
Good sized reception room with TV point, carpets and access to the balcony
2.21m x 2.54m (7' 3" x 8' 4")
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units as well as basin with mixer tap.
2.62m x 2.43m (8' 7" x 8')
Bedroom one with carpets and double glazing.
3.85m x 3.37m (12' 8" x 11' 1")
Good sized bedroom with double glazing, radiator and carpets.
1.90m x 1.75m (6' 3" x 5' 9")
Fully tiled modern three piece white suite. Comprising of complimentary tiling and vinyl flooring.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 072 9992 to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.