Rent: £400 pcm
Available from: Now
Viewing Availability: By Appointment Only.
Heating type: Electric Heating
Term: 6 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Other matters: No pets and no smokers.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is E(64). A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
Please call Black Horse Property on 01274 484 834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and to arrange a viewing
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide the following documents:
Proof of Photo ID (Passport or Driving License)
Proof of Address ( Bank Statement or Utility Bill)
Proof of Funding ( Wage Slip/ Employment Reference)
3. Payment of the application fee - Non-refundable fee of £200.
This will mark the property as let whilst we carry out checks on prospective tenants
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
* indicates a required field within the form.