Blackhorse Property are pleased to have this well presented three bedroom semi detached property FOR RENT which must be viewed to be appreciated. Situated in an ever-popular area the property briefly comprises: lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, gardens, drive and single garage.
The property benefits from a new kitchen. We recommend early viewing - call to book
The property is located in Cottingley, BD16
• Rent : £750 pcm
• Available from : Now as Vacant
• Viewing Availability : Strictly by Appointment
• Deposit : £750
• Application Fees : None
• Heating type : Gas Central Heating
• Term: 6 months AST.
• Other matters – such as no DSS / No pets / working professionals only.
Spacious entrance hall with uPVC door and glazed panels either side, allowing plenty of natural light into the hallway. Radiator.
Through Lounge/Diner: A bright and airy lounge with ample room for sofa/chairs and furniture. uPVC window overlooking the front garden. Radiator.
11' 9" x 10' 5" (3.6m x 3.2m) Fitted with patio doors leading directly to the patio and rear garden. Radiator.
11' 9" x 7' 6" (3.6m x 2.3m) Fitted kitchen with a range of light coloured wall, drawer and base units with laminate worktops in a wood effect finish. Stainless steel sink, tap and drainer, integrated oven and microwave, 4 x burner gas hob and stainless steel extractor. Integrated fridge/freezer and integrated washing machine. Pantry/storage. Part tiled walls. Plinth heater. uPVC windows to side and rear and uPVC door, part glazed, to the side. The Worcester boiler is located in the kitchen.
15' 1" x 11' 5" (4.6m x 3.5m) Double bedroom with uPVC window overlooking the front elevation and fully fitted wardrobes/dressing table offering great storage solutions. Radiator.
11' 9" x 10' 5" (3.6m x 3.2m) Double bedroom with uPVC window overlooking the rear elevation. Radiator.
Three piece coloured suite with bath/shower* over and pedestal sink, ** Fully tiled walls. Airing cupboard. Radiator. uPVC window to rear.
(*currently not working) (** See notes re potential for fourth bedroom)
Separate w.c. to match bathroom.**
As there is a further house bathroom this separate w.c. and bathroom could potentially be remodelled to create a further single bedroom, subject to any building regulations/completion certificate that may be required.
15' 8" x 7' 2" (4.8m x 2.2m) Spacious double bedroom with uPVC windows to the front and rear, making the room light and airy. Radiator.
With modern fitments and tiling, comprising: pedestal wash basin, saniflow w.c., and bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment/shower curtain. Fully tiled walls. Towel rail radiator. uPVC window to front elevation.
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3 689 689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to view.
Leave our office on Thornton Road and head towards City Centre. Turn left onto Girlington Road. Head straight and turn left onto Toller Lane. Head stright and turn right at the end onto Cottingley Road. Head straight for two miles. Turn left onto Manor Road at the second mini roundabout. Turn right onto Woodside View.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is ?. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band ?. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately ???.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 3 689 689 to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.