Modern two bedroom mid town house property in a popular location of Allerton. This is an ideal first time buyers property or a buy to let investor. There is a driveway to the front of the property offering off street parking. Guide price £85,000 - £90,000
The property is situated in Allerton, BD15
Entering the property via a door to the front with a central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Comprising of a low flush WC and was hand basin. There is also a central heating radiator and a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
12' 5" x 12' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.73m )
There are French patio doors which are UPVC double glazed giving access to the rear garden with a central heating radiator and useful under stairs storage cupboards.
8' 7" max x 8' max ( 2.62m max x 2.44m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and an inset stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with a cooker hood extractor fan, part tiled splash backs and plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a central heating boiler and a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall with loft access.
12' 3" max into recess x 8' 7" ( 3.73m max into recess x 2.62m )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed views over the rear garden with a central heating radiator.
White suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with bar shower over. There is also part tiled walls, central heating radiator and a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
To the front of the property there is a gated driveway offering off street parking.
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Blackhorse Property Holdings LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
* indicates a required field within the form.