Three bedroom Semi-Detached property with the possibility of utilising the downstairs second lounge as a further bedroom. Property comprises of: gated gravel and paved driveway with gravel continuing around to the back garden area - unfortunately the garage and shed are not included with the rental. The gardens contains many fruits like Raspberries and cherries and will need a keen garden to maintain the standard of garden. Entering the property from the side door there are two lounge areas and a good size kitchen complete with American fridge/freezer and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single. Family bathroom complete with corner bath. Property is alarmed and comes with CCTV that hooks up to the TV in the smaller bedroom.
The property is located off Cemetry Road, BD8
• Rent : £625 pcm
• Available from : Now As Vacant
• Viewing Availability : Strictly via appointments
• Deposit : £625
• Application Fees : None
• Heating type : Gas Central Heating
• Term: 6 months AST.
• Other matters – such as no DSS / No pets / working professionals only.
11' 07" x 11' 01" (3.53m x 3.38m) Average size lounge with natural wood floorboards for added character, large windows for lots of natural light to flood in. This could quite easily be utilised into another bedroom as there is a second dining area or lounge next to the kitchen and a downstairs cloakroom with toilet
12' 11" x 17' 02" (3.94m x 5.23m) Dining area or second lounge, could actually be the main lounge with access directly out into the gravel rear garden. Also there is a small cloakroom and toilet for the little ones in the family if necessary
11' 07" x 10' 00" (3.53m x 3.05m) Good sized kitchen with ample wall and base units in a beech wood effect complete with metallic tiling gives this a very stylish and modern theme. There is also an American style fridge/freezer with this property but this will not be maintained and when it breaks you will need to replace with your own. Space for a tumble Drier, Washing machine and dishwasher if required
Located close to the rear entry is a small cloakroom with toilet and sink, ideal for the little ones of household
12' 07" x 08' 01" (3.84m x 2.46m) Front master bedroom complete with built in wardrobes and large bay windows for lots of natural light
12' 08" x 08' 00" (3.86m x 2.44m) Second bedroom located to the rear of the property also comes with wardrobes and drawers
Family bathroom comes with a corner bath and over head mains fed bar shower with concertina glass shower screen. Fully tiled in white for ease of cleaning with a complimentary border in natural stone colours and built in vanity units for storage
08' 02" x 09' 06" (2.49m x 2.9m) Single bedroom which can house a 3/4 bed at a push there is a wall mounted CCTV monitor for the CCTV camera
Good sized rear garden all gravelled with an abundance of fruits plants and trees, will require a keen gardener to maintain this garden
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3689689 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time to view.
Leave our office on Thornton Road and head away from the City Centre.
Turn left at the traffic lights onto Cemetry Road
Turn Right before the bazaar
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is ?. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band ?. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately ???.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 072 9992 to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.