Blackhorse Property are pleased TO RENT this spacious three bedroom semi-detached family house with kitchen diner and living room to the ground floor. Three spacious bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Also benefiting from off road parking leading to a detached storage garage and private garden space to the front and rear of the property.
Located in the ever popular Fairweather Green area, a convenient location in close proximity to local schools (Dixons Allerton Academy and Bradford Girls Grammar), parks, shopping facilities and easy travel links to Bradford city centre.
Property is located in Fairweather Green, BD8
• Rent : £575 pcm
• Available from : Now as Vacant
• Viewing Availability : Strictly via appointments
• Deposit : £575
• Application Fees: None
• Heating type : Gas Central Heating
• Term: 6 months AST.
• Other matters – such as no DSS / No pets / working professionals only.
Carpeted flooring with access to the living room and staircase to the first floor.
13'6 x 12'8 Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator, window to the front elevation and access to the kitchen diner.
15'10 x 10'6 Vinyl flooring with fitted floor and wall units. Gas cooker point, plumbed for washer and window and door to the rear elevation. Gas central heating boiler and storage space under the stairs.
Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator and doors to the bathroom and three bedrooms.
10'10 x 8'8 Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator and window to the front elevation.
9'7 x 9'5 Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator and window to the rear elevation.
6'8 x 6'2 Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator and window to the rear elevation.
7'3 x 5'7 Tiled walls and vinyl flooring with three piece white bathroom suite, gas central heating radiator and window to the front elevation.
Off road parking leading to the detached storage garage. Lawned front garden space.
Secure low maintenance rear garden space with fenced boundaries.
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3689689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to view.
Leave our office on Thornton Road and head away from City Centre. Go through the traffic lights on Thornton Road. Turn right at the Conveniennce Store on the corner after the traffic lights. Head Striafght onto Ings Way and property should be on your right hand side.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is band D. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band B. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately £1300
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 072 9992 to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.