Blackhorse Property have proud to have FOR RENT this spacious three bedroom detached family house sitting on a larger than average house with garden space all round and off road parking with gated access.
Very economical throughout with cavity wall insulation, modern gas central heating system and outright owned 4kw solar panel system benefitting from free electricity (subject to appropriate conditions).
Located in a commuters dream location being so close to the access for the M606/M62 as well as within walking distance to local schools, parks and shopping facilities. Offered with no chain and early viewing advised
The property is located opposite Morrisons in BD5
• Rent : £750 pcm
• Available from : Now
• Viewing Availability : Strictly via appointment through Estate Agents
• Deposit : £750
• Application Fees: None
• Heating type : Gas Central Heating
• Term: 6 months AST.
• Other matters – such as no DSS / No pets / working professionals only.
12'9 x 7'10 Laminate flooring with access to the lounge, kitchen, ground floor w.c. and staircase to the first floor.
8'1 x 3'11 Vinyl flooring with two piece white suite, gas central heating radiator and window to the rear elevation.
17'2 x 8'9 Laminate flooring with gas central heating radiator, window to the front and side elevation.
8' x 17'1 Laminate flooring with fitted floor and wall units. Gas hob, electric oven extractor hood above, plumbed for washer and window to the front elevation. Access to the side garden.
Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator and doors to the bathroom and three bedrooms.
17'1 x 8'3 Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator and window to the front and side elevation.
9'7 x 8'10 Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator and window to the front elevation.
7'11 x 9'6 Carpeted flooring with gas central heating radiator and window to the rear elevation. Access to the loft space.
7'5 x 5'6 Part tiled walls with vinyl flooring, three piece white bathroom suite, gas central heating radiator and window to the front elevation.
Lawned gardens to the front and sides ideal for family usage or further expansion (subject to relevant planning consents).
Gated access to the block paved driveway for off road parking and plant bedding areas.
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3689689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to view.
Leave our office on Thornton Road and head towards the City Centre. Turn right onto Godwin Street and head straight. Turn right onto Manchester Road. Go straight for a mile and turn left at the main traffic lights onto Mayo Avenue.
Take your second left and house is on your right hand side.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below
The energy efficiency rating for this property is A. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band B. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately £1300.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 072 9992 to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.