Blackhorse Property are please to have this 2 bedroom mid town house available FOR SALE. Fully double glazed. Would suit an Investor or a First Time Buyer.
Fround Floow having a living room and Kitchen
First Floor having two bedrooms and a family bathroom
To the outside there is an enclosed rear garden
The property is located in Girlington, BD8
3.567m x 3.869m (11' 8" x 12' 8")
1.718m x 2.638m (5' 8" x 8' 8")
3.482m x 3.566m (11' 5" x 11' 8")
1.789m x 2.083m (5' 10" x 6' 10")
1.692m x 2.947m (5' 7" x 9' 8")
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3689689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to view.
Leave our office on Thornton road and head towards the City Centre. Take your first left onto Girlington Road. Head straight and the property will be on your right hand side.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is ?. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band ?. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately ???.
All main services are believed to be connected to the property. All fixtures and fittings are to be confirmed via solicitors.
The property is understood to be freehold. / The property is understood to be leasehold with ??? years remaining on the lease. We are informed by our clients that the ground rent is ??? and the service charge is ???. This should be checked and verified by your solicitor.
This property has been placed in Band ?. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2017/18 council tax rate is approximately ???.
All of our properties available have been given honest straight-talking pricing and valuation advice prior to instruction. We have a strict pricing policy and base our pricing recommendations on physical evidence. We are happy to share this evidence with you and explain how we have arrived at the asking price. Since January 2013 we refuse instructions if the price is not in line with our sensible and competitive pricing recommendations.
When making sensible offers on our properties, please bear the above in mind. Here are a few pointers to achieve a successful offer:
1. Do your research and put yourself in the vendor’s position.
2. Always have your finances or/and position information to hand.
3. Always be honest – you could lose the property later if you lie.
4. To progress any offer we will require proof of funding, identity and address.
Please note we act on our client’s behalf and is ultimately their decision.
Local property experts in sales, lettings and property management for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping people move home successfully with their fresh and proactive approach. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 3 689 689 to find out how we can help you sell your home for the best price possible despite current market conditions.
* indicates a required field within the form.