4.18m x 2.96m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Spacious lounge comprising of carpets, central heating radiator and double glazed windows.
2.82m x 3.92m (9' 3" x 12' 10")
Kitchen comprising of a range of wall and units, plubed for all major appliances, wash basin with mixer tap, doors leading to rear garden, and under stairs storage.
3.74m x 3.31m (12' 3" x 10' 10")
Good sized bedroom to the front aspect with central heating and double glazing.
1.94m x 3.51m (6' 4" x 11' 6")
Bedroom two to the rear aspect with central heating and double glazing.
1.78m x 1.48m (5' 10" x 4' 10")
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath low level w/c and wash basin.
This property has been placed in Band A. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2015/16 council tax rate is approximately £901.07
We advise interested parties to make their own enquiries
Please call Black Horse Property on 01274 484 834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and to arrange a viewing.
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide the following documents:
Proof of Photo ID (Passport or Driving License)
Proof of Address ( Bank Statement or Utility Bill)
Proof of Funding ( Wage Slip/ Employment Reference)
3. Payment of the application fee - Non-refundable fee of £120 or £150. This will mark the property as let whilst we carry out checks on prospective tenants
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative
Renting through us
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 15 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 01274 484834. To find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.