Blackhorse Property are pleased to rent this Two Bedroom stone built end terraced property with the added bonus of off road parking. The property is within the village of Wyke and situated in a quiet location.
The property comprises of: Open plan lounge/kitchen with neutral décor and laminate flooring for ease of cleaning. Large double glazed windows allow for lots of natural light to access the property. Upstairs there is a family bathroom with shower and a double and single bedroom all with neutral colours and laminate flooring.
The property is located in Wyke, BD12
Two Bedroom stone built end terraced property with the added bonus of off road parking. The property is within the village of Wyke and situated in a quiet location.
The property comprises of: Open plan lounge/kitchen with neutral décor and laminate flooring for ease of cleaning. Large double glazed windows allow for lots of natural light to access the property.
Upstairs there is a family bathroom with shower and a double and single bedroom all with neutral colours and laminate flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE Neutrally decorated open plan living and kitchen space with spot lighted ceiling for a more modern feel. Laminate flooring allows also for ease of cleaning. large windows allow lots of natural light to flow in making the property light and bright.
Halogen hob with electric oven and complimenting over head extraction system with modern design wall and base cupboards with access to the cellar.
BEDROOM ONE large windows again make this bedroom very light and airy complimented with laminate flooring and neutral décor.
Traditional three piece bathroom with over head electric shower and chrome towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO This is an L Shaped single bedroom with again large windows and neutral colours
• Rent : £430 pcm
• Available from : 25th March 2020
• Viewing Availability : Strictly through the Estate Agent
• Deposit : £450
• Application Fees: None
• Heating type: Gas Central Heating
• Term: 6 months AST.
• Other matters – such as no DSS / No pets / working professionals only.
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3689689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to view.
Leave our office on Thornton Road .......
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is E40. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
This property has been placed in Band A. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately £1100
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on 0800 3689689 to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
* indicates a required field within the form.